Veeam® provides Availability for the Modern Data Center™ by leveraging virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies to deliver recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all data and applications. Veeam recognizes the challenges in keeping a business up and running at all times and addresses them with solutions that enable the Always-On Business™ with high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified protection, leveraged data and complete visibility.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 29,000 ProPartners and more than 135,000 customers worldwide. Veeam’s global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world.
Veeam Software is all about the people. The best people drive the best technologies to help IT organizations all over the world. Do you have a passion for new, cutting-edge technologies? We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team. Take a look at the available positions below and apply today.
Inside Channel Manager
[Permalink to this page
The Inside Channel Manager is responsible for handling inbound sales leads and converting them to new business for a designated region in North America. This position will be located in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Two - three (2 -3) years experience selling enterprise software
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Maximizing coverage within a defined region and penetrate partners with Veeam products
- Coordinating sales activities with partners/consultants/distributors and resellers to identify and close new business
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential partners
- Providing support to qualified partners including follow up, product information, quotations and closures
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system
How to apply
Please send your resume to the email address below