Veeam® is Modern Data Protection™. We believe today’s IT requirements have changed and that “3C” legacy backup problems—high costs, increased complexity and missing capabilities—are no longer acceptable for any organization. Veeam provides powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions that are Built for Virtualization™ and the Cloud—a perfect fit for the modern data center.
Founded in 2006, Veeam is privately owned and has been profitable since 2009. Veeam currently has over 23,000 ProPartners and 91,500 customers worldwide. Veeam’s global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland and the company has offices throughout the world.
Veeam is rapidly expanding its presence and its partner network around the world and will continue to offer innovative and practical solutions to help IT professionals better protect and manage their VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual infrastructures.
Veeam Software is all about the people. The best people drive the best technologies to help IT organizations all over the world. Do you have a passion for new, cutting-edge technologies? We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team. Take a look at the available positions below and apply today.
Inside Channel Manager
[Permalink to this page
The Inside Channel Manager is responsible for handling inbound sales leads and converting them to new business for a designated region in North America. This position will be located in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Two - three (2 -3) years experience selling enterprise software
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Maximizing coverage within a defined region and penetrate partners with Veeam products
- Coordinating sales activities with partners/consultants/distributors and resellers to identify and close new business
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential partners
- Providing support to qualified partners including follow up, product information, quotations and closures
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system
How to apply
Please send your resume to the email address below