Veeam® Software, an Elite VMware Technology Alliance partner and a Microsoft managed partner, develops innovative products for virtual infrastructure management and data protection. Customers can reduce costs, minimize risks and fully realize the promise of virtualization with Veeam. Veeam is an international company with global headquarters in Baar, Switzerland; North American headquarters in Columbus, Ohio USA; EMEA headquarters in Paris, France; and APAC headquarters in Sydney, NSW Australia. Veeam has more than 60,000 customers worldwide.
Veeam Software is all about the people. The best people drive the best technologies to help IT organizations all over the world. Do you have a passion for new, cutting-edge technologies? We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team. Take a look at the available positions below and apply today.
Systems Engineer (Norway, Oslo)
[Permalink to this page
At Veeam, Systems Engineers work closely with sales and help to evangelize our product offerings to our partners, resellers and end users. Grow along with Veeam while gaining valuable experience in the hottest area within IT today. These positions require significant travel within the region of responsibility.
- Providing web-based and on-site demonstrations of Veeam software
- Working closely with Veeam’s value added resellers, including training, joint meetings and building relationships
- Working with sales to help secure new partners and customers
- Working closely with development to provide customer feedback
- Providing pre-sales support and/or on-site installation assistance to customers as they evaluate Veeam software
- Have experience with one of the following: Microsoft Systems Center MOM 2005, Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager 2007, HP Operations Manager for Windows, HP Operations Manager for Unix
- Have deep experience with VMware Virtual Infrastructure
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be fluent in English and Norwegian
- Be comfortable presenting to groups, both on the phone and in person
- Be available to travel within the territory
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
- Modern, energetic working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours
To apply for this position, please submit your application to EMEAjobs@veeam.com quating reference EMEA/R0150 stating your current salary package and expectations as well as availability.
Note to recruitment agencies: We do not currently accept applications nor services from recruitment agencies who are not on Veeam’s Preferred Supplier List
How to apply
Please send your resume to the email address below