Veeam® is Modern Data Protection™. We believe today’s IT requirements have changed and that “3C” legacy backup problems—high costs, increased complexity and missing capabilities—are no longer acceptable for any organization. Veeam provides powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions that are Built for Virtualization™ and the Cloud—a perfect fit for the modern data center.
Founded in 2006, Veeam is privately owned and has been profitable since 2009. Veeam currently has over 23,000 ProPartners and 91,500 customers worldwide. Veeam’s global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland and the company has offices throughout the world.
Veeam is rapidly expanding its presence and its partner network around the world and will continue to offer innovative and practical solutions to help IT professionals better protect and manage their VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual infrastructures.
Veeam Software is all about the people. The best people drive the best technologies to help IT organizations all over the world. Do you have a passion for new, cutting-edge technologies? We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team. Take a look at the available positions below and apply today.
Marketing Manager Denmark/Norway (based Denmark)
[Permalink to this page
Nature of the Role
· Help develop and drive marketing in the Nordics region within Denmark and Norway countries
· Marketing planning and budgeting
· Generate new creative campaigns in alignment with the territory messaging goals and innovative activities to ensure marketing efficiency of spend and messaging.
· PR activities
· Ensure effective planning and running of the joint activities with partners, providing partners with any required information or marketing tools
· Work closely with the Channel Marketing Specialists to ensure cohesion of activities and shared responsibilities.
· Coordinating and managing trade shows and events
· Work as a key member to NEMEA territory team to ensure a strong relationship with the other key business functions
· Provide management with reports and field feedback
· Ad hoc marketing functions to support the local territory team
Candidate Skills & Experience
· Higher Education
· At least 3 years’ experience of work in similar area within Danish or Norwegian market
· Danish or Norwegian native, English fluent
· Active and reliable, self-starter, multi-tasker
- Modern, energetic working environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
Veeam Software, Core Values from HR brand manager on Vimeo.
Note to recruitment agencies: We do not currently accept applications nor services from recruitment agencies who are not on Veeam’s Preferred Supplier List. *LI-PL1
How to apply
Please send your resume to the email address below