Veeam® is Modern Data Protection™. We believe today’s IT requirements have changed and that “3C” legacy backup problems—high costs, increased complexity and missing capabilities—are no longer acceptable for any organization. Veeam provides powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions that are Built for Virtualization™ and the Cloud—a perfect fit for the modern data center.
Founded in 2006, Veeam is privately owned and has been profitable since 2009. Veeam currently has over 23,000 ProPartners and 91,500 customers worldwide. Veeam’s global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland and the company has offices throughout the world.
Veeam is rapidly expanding its presence and its partner network around the world and will continue to offer innovative and practical solutions to help IT professionals better protect and manage their VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual infrastructures.
Veeam Software is all about the people. The best people drive the best technologies to help IT organizations all over the world. Do you have a passion for new, cutting-edge technologies? We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team. Take a look at the available positions below and apply today.
Product Marketing Manager, Backup & Replication
[Permalink to this page
This position is responsible for developing product positioning, messaging, and related content, to differentiate Veeam’s award-winning Backup & Replication product line.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in a business-to-business (B2B) software company; experience in backup / data protection, storage, or systems management preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing, Computer Science, or Business Administration. (A combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Previous experience in a technical role (e.g., SE / technical product manager) preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts and market needs and translate into effective messages for business and technical audiences.
- Excellent collaboration skills to develop product positioning, product collateral, presentations, white papers, and other sales and marketing materials.
- Engagement with sales, channel partners and customers to collect feedback and requirements.
- Successful execution of product launches and promotional campaigns, including defining plans, producing deliverables, coordinating resources, and measuring results.
- Strong writing skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to travel up to 25%.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Channel and Sales enablement – help communicate the value proposition of the products to Channel partners and the Inside Sales team, and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – be the business lead for the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Demand generation – help develop the strategy and contribute to the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
This position reports to the Senior Product Marketing Manager, Backup & Replication.
How to apply
Please send your resume to the email address below