Veeam® bridges the availability gap by providing Availability for the Modern Data Center™, which delivers RPOs and RTOs (RTPO™) of < 15 minutes for ALL applications and data.Product Overview What's New in v8 (ONE) What's New in v8 (Backup) Top 10 Reasons to Choose Veeam
The results are clear – a recent ESG survey* finds those who switch to Veeam increase their availability and find a reliable solution they can trust.
- 96% of Veeam recoveries are within RTO SLAs, compared to 78% for other solutions
- 83% of Veeam customers are more confident in their current backup compared to previous solutions
- 71% of Veeam customers report improved reliability of backups compared to other solutions
- 84% of Veeam Virtual Lab users save time by avoiding deployment problems
- 71% of customers say their risk awareness has improved using Veeam monitoring and reporting tools compared to other solutions
Veeam vs. competition
Coming soon in NEW Veeam Availability Suite v9
Fast, low-impact backups and more ways to leverage your storage investments with EMC, NetApp, HP – and others!Learn more
VeeamON 2015 registration is now open!
Early Bird rate extended until July 6, 2015! You don't want to miss this bigger and better 2.5-day event. Register now!Register!
Get Veeam Availability Suite Enterprise Plus edition for the price of Veeam Backup & Replication
Buy before September 30th and save $301 per socket. And, when v9 is available,
you’ll automatically get it for FREE!
Veeam Helps Vodafone Netherlands Ensure 24x7 Availability of Telecommunication Services
Read success story | Browse all success storiesI think most of the IT team would agree that our favorite Veeam feature is seamless integration with HP StoreVirtual. I believe this integration will be one of the most useful aspects of our IT infrastructure.