Veeam® bridges the availability gap by providing Availability for the Modern Data Center™, which delivers RPOs and RTOs (RTPO™) of < 15 minutes for ALL applications and data.Product Overview What's New in v8 (ONE) What's New in v8 (Backup) Top 10 Reasons to Choose Veeam
The results are clear – a recent ESG survey* finds those who switch to Veeam increase their availability and find a reliable solution they can trust.
- 96% of Veeam recoveries are within RTO SLAs, compared to 78% for other solutions
- 83% of Veeam customers are more confident in their current backup compared to previous solutions
- 71% of Veeam customers report improved reliability of backups compared to other solutions
- 84% of Veeam Virtual Lab users save time by avoiding deployment problems
- 71% of customers say their risk awareness has improved using Veeam monitoring and reporting tools compared to other solutions
Veeam vs. competition
Coming soon in NEW Veeam Availability Suite v9
Transaction-level recovery of Oracle databases—plus new enterprise-level enhancements for Veeam Explorers Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint and SQL Server!Learn more
VeeamON 2015 registration is now open!
Get your pass today: +80 technical sessions, VMCE training and more! You don't want to miss this bigger and better 2.5-day event. Register now!Register!
Get Veeam Availability Suite Enterprise Plus edition for the price of Veeam Backup & Replication
Buy before September 30th and save $301 per socket. And, when v9 is available,
you’ll automatically get it for FREE!
What is Windows 10 bringing to the Enterprise?
We’ll guide you through the identity security features Windows Hello and Hyper-V Virtual Secure Mode (VSM) and also discuss the different deployment options you’ll have when migrating to Windows 10Register now
Veeam Protects Data that Fuels Non-Stop Events at Dubai World Trade Centre
Read success story | Browse all success storiesVeeam is scalable, letting us back up the entire virtual environment every day. Veeam is also flexible, letting us perform ad hoc backups as often as we want. And, Veeam supports Microsoft Hyper-V, so if we decide to add Hyper-V to our IT infrastructure, we’ll have a centralized monitoring console for all VMs.