Veeam Selects Ingram Micro Cloud as First Services Aggregator for U.S. Hosting and Managed Service Providers
Scottsdale, AZ - Ingram Micro Cloud Summit - June 5, 2012
Click to Tweet: Veeam Selects Ingram Micro Cloud as First Services Aggregator for U.S. Hosting & Managed Service Providers
- Veeam Software, innovative provider of backup, replication and virtualization management solutions for VMware vSphere and Windows Server Hyper-V, has selected Ingram Micro Cloud as its first services aggregator for United States hosting and managed service providers.
- The alliance with Ingram Micro Cloud permits U.S. providers to have access to Veeam’s industry-leading data protection and virtualization management software via a monthly fee. A pay-as-you-grow model enables partners to avoid up-front capital expenditures and meet business needs with flexible monthly billing terms.
- The Veeam Cloud Provider (VCP) Program includes more than 1,700 global providers who use Veeam software to protect their virtualized infrastructures and offer off-site recovery-as-a-service solutions to their customers. Veeam helps partners provide services that lower the cost of protecting virtualized data in the cloud as well as real-time monitoring and reporting functionality that captures how an environment is being used.
Renée Bergeron, Vice President, Managed Services and Cloud Computing, Ingram Micro North America
“Cloud-based technologies are being adopted at an increasing rate and service providers need a choice of licensing models that best fit their needs. We are pleased to be selected as Veeam’s first services aggregator in the United States and welcome Veeam to our cloud services portfolio and online Cloud Marketplace.”
Rick Hoffman, Vice President, Worldwide Channels & Alliances, Veeam Software
“The Veeam Cloud Provider Program has seen extraordinary growth in the United States. Our new relationship with Ingram Micro Cloud Services ensures that service providers can deliver fast, flexible and reliable recovery and management of data in VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V environments in the cloud.”
Veeam Backup & Replication is now available to channel partners in the United States via the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace (www.ingrammicroclould.com), a transactional, online marketplace where solution providers and MSPs can shop, procure, provision and obtain invoices for their cloud services directly from Ingram Micro.
Connect with Veeam:
- To learn more about the Veeam and Ingram Micro Cloud offering, visit: http://propartner.veeam.com/propartner
- For more information on the Veeam Cloud Provider Program, visit: http://www.veeam.com/veeam-cloud-providers.html
- Communities & Social Networks: http://www.veeam.com/communities.html
- News RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/VeeamNews
About Veeam Software
Veeam® Software develops innovative solutions for VMware backup, Hyper-V backup, and virtualization management. Veeam Backup & Replication™ is the #1 VM Backup solution. Veeam ONE™ is a single solution for real-time monitoring, resource optimization and management reporting for VMware and Hyper-V. The Veeam Management Pack™ (MP) and Smart Plug-in™ (SPI) extend enterprise monitoring to VMware through Microsoft System Center and HP Operations Manager. Veeam also provides free virtualization tools. Learn more by visiting http://www.veeam.com/.
Web Links Referenced in this Release:
- Veeam Software: http://www.veeam.com
- VMware backup: http://www.veeam.com/vmware-esx-backup.html
- Hyper-V backup: http://www.veeam.com/microsoft-hyper-v-server-backup-recovery-replication.html
- Virtualization management: http://www.veeam.com/virtualization-management-one-solution.html
- VM Backup: http://www.veeam.com/vm-backup-recovery-replication-software.html
- Free virtualization tools: http://www.veeam.com/free-virtualization-software-vmware-hyper-v.html