What's new in Veeam ONE 6.5?
Veeam ONE 6.5 extends visibility of the virtual environment to include the Veeam Backup & Replication infrastructure and delivers these new and enhanced capabilities:
- Advanced monitoring, reporting and capacity planning for backup
- New hypervisor support: vSphere 5.1 and Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V
- Capacity planning for the virtual infrastructure
Solving real business challenges
As server virtualization has matured, so has the need for effective management of the virtual environment.
- Virtual machines now support mission-critical production workloads, and administrators must know these virtual machines are protected.
- IT must document utilization and the business value of virtualization to multiple constituencies, from IT management to executives.
- Resources must be allocated efficiently, and VM sprawl must be brought under control.
Veeam ONE helps administrators address these challenges with a single powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solution.Top 7 VMware Management Challenges
Continuing to Reap the Rewards of Virtualization
Built for virtualization
Veeam ONE is a single solution for powerful and easy-to-use monitoring and reporting for VMware and Hyper-V and for Veeam Backup & Replication. It provides complete visibility of the backup and virtual infrastructures and affordably delivers the capabilities that matter most to virtualization administrators.
And with advanced monitoring, reporting and capacity planning for Veeam Backup & Replication, it’s easier than ever to monitor the performance and status of backup jobs, identify unprotected VMs, plan how to meet future demand for backup repositories and more.
Real-time monitoring with built-in intelligence
You need to be the first to know when issues affect the performance and availability of your backup and virtual environment infrastructures. With over 200 prebuilt alarms and an extensive knowledge base, you will not only be alerted when a problem occurs, you’ll also have the information at your fingertips to troubleshoot, pinpoint root cause and resolve the issue quickly.Virtualization management for VMware environments
Documentation and management reporting
There are many reasons you need timely and accurate information about your virtual environment.
- Internal policies, external regulations and plain good sense require complete and up-to-date documentation of your ever-changing virtual infrastructure.
- Management requires information about resources, backup status, and workload.
- You need at-a-glance visibility of the performance and utilization of your backup and virtual infrastructures.
With Veeam ONE, you can have it all with predefined reports, dashboards and automated reporting that give you the information you need without spending hours and days retrieving and compiling data.
Advanced analysis takes the guesswork out of capacity planning. Veeam ONE identifies over-committed resources and offers flexible what-if modeling. The results are reliable threshold forecasts and provisioning recommendations for making well-informed decisions regarding the growth of your virtual infrastructure.
Multiple hypervisors? ONE solution
Veeam ONE supports VMware and Hyper-V in a single solution, so you get powerful monitoring and reporting without the time and effort of deploying and managing separate tools. Infrastructure views include VMware and Hyper-V objects, giving you completely visibility of your entire virtual environment in a single display.
Business and technical perspectives
Veeam ONE enables both technical- and business-oriented views of the virtual infrastructure. Monitor and report on dynamically built groups of hosts, clusters, virtual machines and datastores that are categorized by business unit, geographic location, department, service level, server type or any other criteria you define.
Manufacturer Back Online in Minutes Following SAN Crash
Veeam Backup & Replication is like electricity. You don’t need to spend time worrying about where it comes from, you just have confidence that when you turn it on, it will work.