Organizations are modernizing their data centers in order to provision IT services faster, strengthen security and control, and lower operational costs. While building modern data centers, organizations invest in server virtualization, modern storage applications and cloud-based services. However, businesses are facing new demands from end users including access to data and applications 24/7, no patience for downtime or data loss, and exponential data growth at 30-50% per year.
This opens a gap—an availability gap—between the requirements of the Always-On Business™ and IT’s ability to effectively deliver availability. Veeam® bridges this gap by providing customers a new kind of solution—Availability for the Modern Data Center™, which delivers recovery time and point objectives (RTPO) of < 15 minutes for ALL applications and data.
Veeam’s award-winning technology delivers:
- Recovery of failed VM in as little as 2 minutes
- Near-continuous data protection with built-in replication
- Fast, agentless item recovery and e-discovery for Microsoft ExchangeENHANCED!, SharePoint and Active Directory, along with transaction-level recovery of SQL databases
- Lower RPOs and 20x faster backups with backup from HP and NetApp storage snapshots
- Automatic recoverability testing of every backup and every replica, every time
- Offsite backups 50x faster than standard file copy with built-in WAN acceleration
- Fast and secure cloud backups with Veeam Cloud Connect
- Deduplication and compression to minimize storage consumption
- Offsite recovery with 1-click site failover and support for facilitated data center migrations with zero data loss
The reliability you get with Veeam is unfathomable. If you’ve made the move from physical to virtual, why would you continue using a physical backup tool in a virtual environment? I get a lot more sleep at night knowing Veeam is backing up our VMs.
Veeam Availability Suite™ combines industry leading backup, restore and replication capabilities of Veeam Backup & Replication with the advanced monitoring, reporting and capacity planning functionality of Veeam ONE™. Veeam Availability Suite delivers everything you need to achieve Availability for your Modern Data Center and manage your VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V environmentsLearn more
Discover new capabilities for Hyper-V in Veeam Backup & Replication v8
Join the webinar with Chris Henley to learn more about new 5 features for Hyper-VRegister now
See what's new in Veeam Availability Suite v8!
Join our webinar and see how version 8 delivers solutions that provide Availability for the Modern Data Center, with RTPO < 15 minutes for ALL applications and data.Watch now
NEW Veeam Availability Suite v8
Your business can’t afford to be offline. Veeam Availability Suite v8 delivers Availability for the Modern Data Center to enable the Always-On Business.Learn more
Success story Kalibre (en)
Read success story | Browse all success stories
"A VMware infrastructure has become a core component of our customer’s IT environments, bringing with it a new set of monitoring and management challenges. The Veeam nworks SPI provides excellent value, presenting detailed information on the health of the VMware environment, as well as detailed reporting on resource utilization, which is very useful for capacity planning.
The Veeam nworks connectors allows us to consolidate VMware monitoring into our monitoring solutions, whether they are built around HP Operations Manager or Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager. This provides a single pane of glass for monitoring the entire IT environment and ensures operators are immediately notified of any issues with the VMware infrastructure.
Nathan Funston, Principal Consultant, Kalibre Pty Ltd, Australia