Available Now: Version 5.7 with vSphere 5 support and more!
* Formerly nworks Smart Plug-in for VMware
Proactively monitor your virtual infrastructure resources
The Veeam SPI integrates visibility of key VMware data into HP Operations Manager, including:
- Virtual machine metrics such as CPU ready time, swapfile usage and balloon memory
- ESX host hardware sensors such as fan speed, chassis temperature and power consumption
- ESX hypervisor metrics such as storage I/O and latency, swapfile performance and datastore space
- vCenter events on Distributed Resource Scheduling (DRS), High Availability (HA), VM deployment, licensing, permissions, configuration and more
Extensive report and graph library
Veeam Smart Plug-in™ (SPI) for VMware includes an extensive and growing library of reports and graphs for HP Reporter, Performance Manager and Performance Insight, including:
- Chart cluster, resource pool utilization and host hardware sensor data
- Custom reports and graphs to fit your VMware infrastructure needs using HP tools
Veeam Business View Integration
The Veeam SPI provides more than just traditional infrastructure-oriented views of your virtual environment. Integrate with Veeam Business View™, you can also organize and present information by department, geographic location, server function or any other criteria you define.
Veeam Business View is a no-cost utility that allows you to categorize VMs in any way that’s appropriate for your business. Learn More