Veeam® Availability Console for the Enterprise is a cloud-enabled platform for distributed, hybrid cloud multi-tenant enterprise environments. By leveraging the Veeam Cloud Connect framework, this management console will:
- Deliver inter-site connectivity to provision and manage the entire Veeam backup infrastructure from a centralized location without the need for VPN
- Enable complete visibility into all your Veeam-powered Availability services, whether they’re protecting virtual, physical, on-premises, remote or cloud workloads
- Easily deploy, manage and monitor workstation and server-based Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows installations — regardless of their physical location
- Detailed chargeback of managed services, cloud repository and cloud host consumption
Veeam Availability Console for the Enterprise is designed for distributed enterprise environments who want to remotely manage and monitor their entire Veeam backup infrastructure from a centralized location.
Veeam Availability Console for the Enterprise includes:
- Simplified configuration of departments, remote/branch offices and mobile users with the ability to differentiate and centrally manage multiple infrastructures
- Remote network discovery of your entire environment to deploy backup agents to on and off premises, physical and cloud-hosted servers, workstations and remote laptops
- Management and monitoring of Veeam-powered virtual, physical and cloud-based backups and replicas across multiple sites in an all-in-one dashboard view
- Chargeback capabilities ensure complete visibility for powerful reporting of departmental backup resource utilization and consumption
- Self-service management and job health monitoring over a multi-tenant portal for authorized administrators and users
Veeam Availability Console for the Enterprise can be deployed in your own private infrastructure, with the public cloud being an option also.
Veeam Availability Console for the Enterprise is designed for large, distributed enterprise businesses who have either a valid Microsoft Enterprise Agreement (EA) or VMware Enterprise License Agreement (ELA) number.
In its current version, Veeam Availability Console for the Enterprise can remotely manage and monitor both Veeam Backup & Replication™ v9 U1 and above, as well as Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows 2.0. Support for Veeam Agent for Linux is planned for 2018.
Veeam Availability Console for the Enterprise is a FREE stand-alone product that is tightly integrated with Veeam Cloud Connect for the Enterprise. Depending on the license type for Veeam Cloud Connect for the Enterprise, you can either remotely manage and monitor your Veeam-powered Availability services (free), or send backups and replicas to your cloud repository/host (paid).
Even though Veeam Availability Console for the Enterprise is a FREE product, 24.7.365 technical support is provided.
Attend one of our live product demos or contact your Veeam Sales Representative.