- Linux kernel 2.6.32–5.7.7.
Both 64-bit and 32-bit (where applicable) versions of the following operating systems are supported:
- Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04, 18.04, 20.04*, 20.10*, 21.04
- RHEL 6.0–8.4
- CentOS 6.0–8.4 (CentOS Linux 8.4 only)
- Oracle Linux 6–8.4
- Oracle Linux 6 (starting from UEK R1)–Oracle Linux 8.4 (up to UEK R6)
- SLES 12 SP2–15 SP3
- SLES for SAP 12 SP2–15 SP3
- Fedora 32 - 34
- openSUSE Leap 15.3
- openSUSE Tumbleweed
*As long as you use kernels supplied by your distribution; Consider the following limitations:
- Fedora is supported up to kernel 5.7.7, inclusive.
- openSUSE Tumbleweed is supported up to kernel 5.7.7, inclusive.
- Linux kernel 2.6.32-754.6.3 in CentOS / RHEL and Oracle Linux (RHCK) is not supported.
- Ubuntu 20.04 and 20.10 with kernel version 5.8 or later support file-level backup mode only.