Protect servers, workstations and laptops
Industry‑leading backup & recovery
- Fast, application‑aware, image‑based backups Windows, Linux and Mac!
- Bulletproof ransomware protection with immutable backups on a hardened Linux repository
- Over 20x lower cost for long-term retention with archive-to-cloud storage option
Remote Worker Data Protection
- Endpoint protection: back up to a local cache resume once the connection has been reestablished
- Daily schedule: set up backup events daily or based on user activity
- CryptoLocker protection to protect backup files residing on USB based backup storage
Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
Reliable Ransomware Protection
Native Cloud Backup built-in (AWS, Azure, Google)
Increased Cloud Security
Trusted by 400K+ Customers Worldwide
What our customers are saying on
Protect against Ransomware
Rather than hope it won’t get you, explore Veeam options that exist to prevent, locate, disarm and mitigate ransomware risks:
- Immutable backups: Ensure your backups are recoverable and 100% protected from ransomware with Amazon S3 Object Lock Immutability or hardened Linux repository
- Veeam DataLabs Secure Restore: automatically scan backups prior to restore and verify that they are safe and free of malware.
- Encryption: Veeam uses AES‑256 bit encryption and public key encryption methods to protect backup jobs, transaction log backup jobs, tapes in media pools and more!
More than Physical Backup
Did you know Veeam can protect so much more! Try a free 30-day trial today and protect:
- VMs (VMware, Hyper-V, AHV)
- NAS devices
- Cloud-native (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Microsoft Office 365
With a Veeam Universal License (VUL), you have a flexible and portable licensing model with which you can protect any workload - virtual, physical or cloud. As your environment changes, your licenses can be reallocated.