VeeamON 2018 is only one month away, but there is still enough time to grab your ticket! Are you excited about attending the premier conference for Intelligent Data Management, but you aren’t sure how to convince your boss to fund your trip? Well, the ROI of attending VeeamON lies in staying relevant in a technological landscape that is changing faster than ever, but don't just take my word for it.
In this blog post, I will share five solid arguments with you that will support your motivation to be in Chicago this spring. And don’t forget — you can always recap the energy and success of last year’s VeeamON!
- Discover the latest innovations of industry leaders at the Expo Lounge and learn how to implement them in your organization. There will be more than 40 exhibitors showcasing their new solutions, including tech pioneers such as Microsoft, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), Cisco, VMware, NetApp and IBM. IT experts from around the world can answer all your questions and share their knowledge and best practices, making the Expo Lounge a must-have on your agenda!
- It’s a good opportunity to enhance your knowledge with the VMCE training. This year, there are four types of classes that you can choose from, based on your level of knowledge: VMCE test prep, VMCE standard 9.5 U3, VMCE-Orchestrator and VMCE-Advanced Design & Optimization (ADO), which requires you to have taken the VMCE training upfront.
The VMCE certification helps you to develop the necessary skills to correctly deploy and configure Veeam products. Through this training, any IT savvy individual can become an industry-recognized expert on Veeam solutions for data management and protection. To find out more about VMCE training at VeeamON 2018, check out our dedicated page.
- The breakout sessions are a major source of learning. There will be more than 60 breakout sessions, where Veeam engineers, technical experts, end users and even developers will walk you through various scenarios, provide best practices and share their vision for Intelligent Data Management with Veeam solutions.
You can take a sneak peek at some of the sessions that have been announced already on the conference website. Don’t forget, there are more to come, and you’ll need to choose wisely which ones to attend.
- There will be keynote speakers that you want to hear from. Kenneth Cukier, Data Editor at The Economist is one of them and he will share his views on the Hyper-Available future. You’ll also hear success stories from industry movers and shakers that may inspire you to find innovative solutions for your organization.
- Networking is a great way to share your ideas and to make meaningful connections. Yes, those small talks during coffee breaks and meals can be more important than you think. You’ll discover new people from around the world that you have many things in common with, which could lead to new business opportunities. You might find your future business partner or customer during the breakout sessions — you never know.
- Which Green Threads will you follow at VeeamON 2018?
- VeeamON 2018: Availability at its finest
- VeeamON 2018: The Attendee Kit
- VMCE training at VeeamON 2018: What’s new