July and August are typically the months of summer holiday/vacation. While we didn’t blog much in July that doesn’t mean we weren’t busy here at Veeam. We’re currently in the process of putting the finishing touches on Veeam Backup & Replication v7 and all the material that goes along with it. If you want all the latest v7 news, be sure to check out the V7 landing page. There you will find all our video links, blog posts, press releases and recorded webinars on one single page.
The complete (so far) v7 webinar series can also be found here: http://go.veeam.com/backup-v7-webinar-series.html
If you need some additional reading and learning material then check out our whitepapers section.
- Top 5 reasons to virtualize Exchange by Siegfried Jagott
- Microsoft VSS: What Every VMware vSphere Admin Needs to Know by Greg Shields
- Should your VMware Backup Use Agents by George Crump
- ESG Lab Review: ExaGrid with Veeam: Virtual Machine Backup without Compromise
- Capacity planning with Microsoft System Center by Mike Resseler
And what we are doing now? Well, we are still busy. If you come to VMworld 2013 in San Francisco, then visit our booth #1629. You can find more information about us here: http://go.veeam.com/vmworld_2013_us.html. Make sure to stop, say hello, get your swag and enter to win some great prices!
That’s it for this monthly content roundup!