Just announced today is the Veeam Reporter 3.0 Beta. This update to Veeam's award winning reporting and documentation software for VMware Virtual Infrastructure includes the following new features:
- 5 times less stress on VC - the new data collection engine puts up to 5 times less stress on the VirtualCenter allowing for faster collection in large production environments. This engine will be available in both Veeam Reporter 3.0 and Veeam Reporter 3.0 Enterprise.
- Snapshots and Custom attributes are now collected for the virtual machines.
- No Microsoft Office requirements for data collection. You can collect reports using any computer , and view them on any other computer where you have Microsoft Office installed. Veeam Report Viewer is required to view reports generated by Veeam Reporter 3.0.
- Updated storage capacity report will now display snapshots information, as well as custom attributes for each virtual machine.
- DRS/HA settings are now collected for clusters.
If you participated in Veeam Reporter Enterprise Beta, you might be interested to know that the new features of the Veeam Reporter 3.0 will also be incorporated in the upcoming Veeam Reporter Enterprise release.
You can register to download by clicking on the link on the home page at http://www.veeam.com
GD Star RatingVeeam Reporter 3.0 Beta,