This demo includes exclusive content specifically for our reseller and service provider partners.
This session will take a deep-dive into the capabilities Veeam® brings to the table, including:
• Data protection of virtual, physical and cloud-based workloads
• How to deliver more value to your customers with our industry-leading technology
• A sneak peek at the latest and greatest Veeam releases
This session includes local Veeam® System Engineers looking under the hood of Veeam Agents for Microsoft Windows and Linux. See how the Veeam Agents work together with Veeam Backup & Replication™ to protect the world beyond VMs.
Live demonstrations of the following products:
• Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows
• Veeam Agent for Linux
• Veeam Backup & Replication
This live demo features Veeam® systems engineers presenting the latest version of Veeam ONE™, a key part of Veeam Availability Suite™. They’ll take guide you through the advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities of this powerful solution.
Veeam ONE helps enable Intelligent Data Management for the Hyper-Available Enterprise through:
• 24/7 real-time monitoring, reporting and alerting
• Resource optimization and capacity planning
• Chargeback, billing, documentation and management reporting
• And more!
This session features one-on-one time with a Veeam® Systems Engineer! All question will be answered, because this webinar is based 100% on participation.
Topics that may be covered include:
• Veeam products or features
• Deployment scenarios
• Best practices and other tricks of the trade
• And more!
This webinar is aimed at uncovering the myths surrounding the completeness and simplicity of backing up and recovering Microsoft Office 365 Exchange data.
The Veeam® Systems Engineer will cover:
• Potential risks for Microsoft Office 365 users
• Microsoft Office 365 default retention policies
• Backup and recovery tools available to provide the data protection you need
• And more!
Join Veeam® for an in-depth exploration of the latest news for backup and replication.
Throughout this demo, we will introduce new features in Veeam Backup & Replication™ Update 4 and showcase real examples of how to improve your Intelligent Data Management.
Learn how to:
• Gain native object storage support with Veeam Cloud Tier
• Expand restore options to AWS and Azure Stack with Veeam Cloud Mobility
• Improve security and compliance with Veeam DataLabs
This session features an overview of the integration between Cisco HyperFlex and Veeam Availability Suite™. A Veeam® Systems Engineer will demo the solution to help familiarize you with the key aspects that Veeam and Cisco bring to the table together.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about:
• Backup from Storage Snapshots
• On-Demand Sandbox™ from HyperFlex snapshots
• Recovery from Cisco HyperFlex snapshots
• And much more!