Protection for all your VMs
Industry‑leading backup & restore
- Fast, application‑aware, image‑based backups for VMware, Hyper-V and more!
- Bulletproof ransomware protection with immutable backups functionality
- Lower costs with archive-to-cloud storage options without blowing up your monthly bill
Replication and DR
- Get sub-minute RPO and fail over to the latest state instantly with Veeam CDP
- Immediate recovery and production data access for VMs, entire NAS shares and SQL/Oracle databases with Instant Recovery®
- 1-click VMware site recovery and DR testing with Veeam Disaster Recovery Orchestrator
Monitoring and analytics
- Unified monitoring and reporting across on‑premises, cloud and remote agents
- Built‑in intelligence to identify and help resolve common misconfigurations and backup problems
- Effective capacity planning and forecasting to keep your IT needs in check
Cloud-native Backup built-in for AWS, Azure and Google
Reliable Ransomware Protection
Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
Increased Cloud Security
Trusted by 400K+ Customers Worldwide
What our customers are saying on
Protect against Ransomware
Secure backup is your last line of defense against ransomware attack. No one can prevent a cyberattack. Be prepared for rapid recovery with Veeam instead!
- Immutable backups: ensure your backups are recoverable and 100% protected from ransomware with Amazon S3 Object Lock Immutability or Hardened Linux Repository
- Veeam DataLabs™ Secure Restore: automatically scan backups prior to restore and verify that they are safe and free of malware.
- Cloud security: integration with Amazon KMS and Azure Key Vault as well as RBAC increases security with streamlined control over what can access what.
More than just VM Backup
Veeam is the king of VM backup, but Veeam can protect so much more! Try a free 30-day trial today and protect:
- Windows, Linux and Mac
- NAS devices
- Cloud-native (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Microsoft Office 365
With a Veeam Universal License (VUL), you have a flexible and portable licensing model with which you can protect any workload - virtual, physical or cloud. As your environment changes, your licenses can be reallocated.