Published date: March 8, 2018
VeeamON is expanding!
As you’ve probably noticed, Veeam continues to grow from “just” the world’s best protection for virtual environments to delivering similar outcomes for physical servers, endpoints, Infrastructure as a Service-hosted (IaaS) servers and Microsoft Office 365. Those capabilities are the foundation for our protection, recovery, enablement and Availability solutions. In addition to that, we’ve acquired more IaaS capabilities through N2WS, released new monitoring solutions and delivered automation and orchestration through Veeam Availability Orchestrator.
We wrote this blog to better educate you on the myriad Veeam solutions that will make VeeamON 2018 bigger and better. This year, we’re offering seven “Green Threads” (you could call them tracks) that will ensure that whatever role(s) you play within a Veeam-protected ecosystem, you’re certain to leave VeeamON 2018 with even more actionable skills and ideas to bring back to your IT organization.
Here are the Green Threads for VeeamON 2018:
- Vision and Strategy — for executives, business leaders and those looking at the big picture
- Better Together — topics include one or more complimentary technologies from Veeam partners or providers
- Cloud-Powered — solution(s) that utilize cloud-services in some way (storage, IaaS, Backup as a Service, Disaster Recovery as a Service, Software as a Service, etc.)
- Architecture and Design — for those who design Veeam solutions, i.e., pre-implementation
- Implementation Best Practices — lessons from the field based on real-world solutions
- Operations and Support — for those who utilize Veeam on a daily basis, i.e., post-implementation
- Deep Tech — scripts, CLI and other expert-level insights
If you live and breathe Veeam technologies, you’ll probably spend more time in the Architecture and Design, Implementation Best Practices or Operations and Support sessions. If you are a channel partner or Veeam Cloud & Service Provider (VCSP) partner, you’re likely to spend more time in the Cloud-Powered and Better Together sessions. We’re hoping that this strategy ensures that you get the most out of your time at VeeamON 2018.
Click here to see some of the sessions which are already confirmed for VeeamON 2018. Watch for #VeeamON on Twitter over the next few weeks for blog posts from key speakers who will be delivering some of the marquis sessions in each of our Green Threads.
See you in Chicago!
- Discover Veeam's Iaas Backup Solution
Makes disaster recovery, compliance, and continuity automatic
NEW Veeam Availability Orchestrator helps you reduce the time, cost and effort of planning for and recovering from a disaster by automatically creating plans that meet compliance.