When you become a Veeam® Certified Engineer (VMCE), you will possess coveted industry knowledge that will enable you to effectively and confidently take decisive action when it comes to architecture, implementation and configuration of Veeam solutions. Achieving and maintaining your Veeam certification will help you grow your business by adding more service revenue and driving high profitability.
Please note: The Veeam Sales Professional (VMSP) and Veeam Technical Sales Professional (VMTSP) certifications must be completed prior to attending the class. The completion of the free VMSP and VMTSP training for resellers via Veeam’s ProPartner Portal is a prerequisite. Visit Veeam University to gain your certification.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Have a solid virtualization, backup and recovery knowledge base.
- Follow the free online technical course path for end users on Veeam University or for resellers on the Veeam ProPartner Portal (recommended), which includes completion of the free VMSP and VMTSP training via the ProPartner Portal prior to class attendance.
- Both attendance to the VMCE classroom and success in the VMCE test through Pearson VUE test facilities are required by Veeam in order to receive the VMCE certificate. Sole completion of the exam is not enough. Veeam checks for each student’s completion of both the VMCE classroom and exam before sending the instructions to retrieve the VMCE certificate. One complimentary exam voucher will be issued to each participant, and the exam should be scheduled within 30 days of class
- System engineers/administrators
- Backup/virtualization administrators
- Pre-sales/post-sales/solution architects/consultants
- IT specialist eager to become an industry-recognized expert on Veeam Software solutions
- Gain a distinction from your peers
- "No queue for you" Veeam phone support
- Identify and resolve issues more effectively
3-day VMCE only:
Monday, October 8 — Wednesday, October 10
2-day VMCE-ADO only
(for those who hold a VMCE certification and wish to upgrade):
Thursday, October 11 — Friday, October 12
5-day VMCE-ADO Bundle:
Monday, October 8 — Friday, October 12
Hosted by Westcon at the Westcon facility
Insurgentes Sur 730 floor 11, Del Valle, 03100