SQL Database for Backup Enterprise Manager is corrupted.
Please, follow steps below to start with new clean database:
- Open registry editor with regedit command on your Enterprise Manager server.
- Follow to the path - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Veeam\Veeam Backup Reporting
- Check the SqlDatabaseName parameter and set "value data" to VeeamBackupReporting2 or whatever you like for Enterprise Manager database name (avoid spaces and special symbols).
- Restart the services.
- After deploying the fix, you will start from a blank sheet and will have to re-add your Veeam Backup Servers to Backup Enterprise Manager
- You will have to synchronize Enterprise Manager with added Veeam Backup servers and allow sync process some time to draw all data back in
- Old database "VeeamBackupReporting" will still be presented on a SQL server until you manually drop it