The logging level needs to be changed.
Logging detail level is changed by altering the value data of the DWORD ‘LoggingLevel’ on the Veeam server in the registry
Location: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Veeam\Veeam Backup and Replication
Type: DWORD (32-bit) Value (REG_DWORD)
This value can be set from 1 to 6.
- Logging level: [1 (LowDetailed)]
- Logging level: [2 (BelowNormal)]
- Logging level: [3 (Normal)]
- Logging level: [4 (AboveNormal)]*
- Logging level: [5 (HighDetailed)]
- Logging level: [6 (UltimateDetailed)]
*The value of 4 for the LoggingLevel DWORD is the default setting.
|Version 8.x and earlier: After changing the value, the Veeam Backup Service must be restarted. Make sure no jobs or restores are running before restarting this service. |
Version 9.x: The Veeam Backup Service periodically rescans the registry. The logging level will adjust automatically after no more than 15 minutes.