The data collection process has stopped or frozen.
The timeout has occurred during collection process. As the result, "Veeam Data Collector Service" service hangs and requires restart.
A hotfix is available to solve this particular issue and can be downloaded by the link below.
This hotfix is cumulative and compatible with Veeam Monitor version 18.104.22.1681.
Make sure that you are running aforementioned version. You can verify this by going to “Options” -> “Server Settings…” and noticing “Collector version” on “Collector” tab of “Veeam Monitor Server Settings” window.
Install the hotfix following instructions below:
- Delete "Rtcounters" and "Histcounters" values from this registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\VeeaM\Veeam Monitor for VMware\Service;
- Stop the "Veeam Data Collector Service" service;
- Overwrite all files in Veeam Monitor installation folder by the files from the hotfix archive. Make sure that you are using correct source folders (64bit folder for 64bit operating systems or 32bit folder for 32bit operating systems);
- Once Step 3 is done then execute the SetPerHostCollectionMethod.reg file from archive and make sure that all changes have been applied successfully;
- Start the "Veeam Data Collector Service" service.
To obtain the hotfix please follow the link below:
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.