- You need to pre-create the Veeam ONE database on a Microsoft SQL Server before installing Veeam ONE.
- You need to re-create the Veeam ONE database on a Microsoft SQL Server.
- Log on to a SQL instance intended to host the Veeam ONE database using SQL Management Studio.
- Right-click on the Databases node > New Database > specify the name. This will create the container for the new Veeam ONE database.
- Locate the Veeam ONE database creation script in Veeam ONE .iso file's Addins\SQLScript directory.
- Right-click on the newly created Veeam ONE database > New query and load the contents of the script and execute it. This will create all necessary Veeam ONE tables, stored procedures, etc.
- Configure the connection to the database following the steps from this KB article. This step is omitted if you are pre-creating the database before software installation.
- To install Extension Modules for Veeam Reporter, locate them in Veeam ONE .iso file's Addins\ExtensionModules directory, copy and place them into "%PROGRAMFILES%\Veeam\Veeam ONE\Veeam ONE Reporter Server" folder on Veeam ONE server > restart Veeam ONE Reporter Server service. Make sure these files disappear after the service restart.
NOTE: The database will be of a release version. If Veeam ONE installation is patched you must install the patch once again after configuring the SQL connection and installing Extension Modules. Failure to do so will result in database/software versions mismatch and product nonoperation.
If you have any questions, contact Veeam Support.