During upgrade to 9.5 or update installation, Veeam ONE installer is unable to locate the database
SQL Server Native Client (11.0) is not installed or there is an issue with the permissions assigned to the Veeam ONE service account
1. Install an updated SQL Server Native Client (11.0) on the Veeam ONE server machine.
2. Ensure the following permissions for the Veeam ONE database are assigned to the Veeam ONE service account:
Public role (default permissions)
- CREATE ANY DATABASE permissions
- db_owner role on the Veeam ONE database
- db_datareader permissions on the master database
- public, db_datareader, SQLAgentUserRole permissions on the msdb database
- [For Always-On Availability Groups] VIEW SERVER STATE permissions
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.