During upgrade to 9.5 or update installation, Veeam ONE installer is unable to locate the database
TLS 1.0 is disabled on the SQL Server side or there is an issue with the permissions assigned to the Veeam ONE service account
1. Make sure that TLS 1.0 is enabled on the SQL Server side. Veeam ONE still requires it to work on the older Windows OS versions.
NOTE: Once you perform the update/installation, you can disable TLS 1.0 if it is not allowed in your infrastructure.
2. Ensure the following permissions for Veeam ONE database are assigned to the Veeam ONE service account:
Public role (default permissions)
- CREATE ANY DATABASE permissions
- db_owner role on the Veeam ONE database
- db_datareader permissions on the master database
- public, db_datareader, SQLAgentUserRole permissions on the msdb database
- [For Always-On Availability Groups] VIEW SERVER STATE permissions