You will need to set Format to English (United States) for the system account.
Go to the Region settings (press Win + R > type intl.cpl > press Enter)
- On the Formats tab
- set Format to English (United States)
- On the Administrative tab
- click Copy Settings
- check that Format is set to English for Current user
- Enable the Welcome screen and system accounts checkbox
- Click OK to save settings and return to the Administrative tab.
- Click OK to close the Region settings and save settings.
- Restart your machine
Once the necessary changes are applied to the system account, a non-English Format can be set for the Current user account. Note, that the Format has to remain English (United States) for the system account.