When trying to perform a new installation, VeeamONE gets to the initial Creation of the SQL instance and fail with general error; installation log shows error: No Such Service Found
Installation Log will have the error:
[Date/Time][ERROR] System.Exception: No such service found.
at Veeam.Setup.Common.Util.ServiceManager.Create(String serviceName, String processName)
[Date/Time][INFO] Service is not installed, skipping.
[Date/Time][INFO] Service name: VeeamRSS
[Date/Time][INFO] Service obsolete name: Not specified
[Date/Time][INFO] Service process: Not specified
VeeamONE requires full access to use TLS 1.0
Enable TLS 1.0 In Internet options. Also make sure to allow or enable TLS 1.0 Access in any security/crypto/firewall software being used.
To Enable TLS 1.0 in Internet Options:
- Open Control Panel and locate Internet Options (or access via Internet Explorer)
- Go to the Advanced tab
- Scroll down to locate ‘Use TLS 1.0’ under Security
- Check the box to enable. Then hit Apply and Ok.
- Close and Internet Browser Currently open
- Restart Installer
- If install still fails to same problem, the environment likely has security/crypto software in place that is blocking TLS 1.0 use.
- TLS 1.0 is an older software communication encryption protocol that allows our software to still be ran on older server versions.
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.