Tenant backup resources need to be re-assigned or rebuilt. There are existing backup files for the tenant that need to be kept and re-used.
Perform the following steps:
- Disable the tenant account.
- Remove tenant backup resources.
- Re-add tenant backup resources, give a new friendly name. It'll say that the folder already exists, just click yes.
- Re-enable tenant account.
- Rescan provider on tenant side.
- Rescan 'new' repository.
- Edit job(s), change 'storage' to be the 'new' repository. Click Map Backup and select the appropriate backup chain.
- Remove 'old' repository from tenant backup infrastructure.
- Run the job.