Cannot browse backups of Office 365 mailboxes that have been made in 2018.
1. Make sure you have Veeam Backup for Office 365 version 184.108.40.2069
2. Download and unpack hotfix here
3. Install VeeamBackupOffice365_220.127.116.118.msp
4. Confirm the backup can be browsed
If there are any remote proxies in use:
During .msp install, the default proxy is updated automatically. But if there are any remote proxies in the environment, use the procedure below to upgrade them.
1. When .msp is installed, run Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 application, go to Backup Infrastructure, right-click on the Backup Proxies and select Upgrade.
2. In the wizard choose the remote proxies that should be upgraded.
3. When the upgrade is done, the upgrade statistics will be shown.
4. Confirm the backup from the remote proxies can be browsed.