Product Family: Spectra Verde Array
Status: Veeam Ready - Repository
Classification Description: Verified backup storage that supports all Veeam backup and restore features.
Model number: RD1-ABBA0B10
Storage Category: RAID Storage Array
Drive quantity, size, type: 20 – 4TB 7200RPM SAS HDD
Storage configuration: Protection Level: Single Parity*, 6Gb/s SAS
Firmware version: 4.0.3
Connection protocol and speed: 10GbE
Additional support: All models and configurations of Spectra Verde with specifications equivalent or greater than the above.
Veeam testing configuration:
Veeam Build Number: 22.214.171.1242
- Deduplication: Enabled (Default)
- Compression: Optimal (Default)
- Storage Optimization: Local Target (Default)
- Repository Type: Shared Folder
- Per-VM Backup Files: Enabled
- Decompress before storing: Disabled (Default)
- Align backup file blocks: Disabled (Default)
Vendor recommended configuration:
- Jumbo Frames should be enabled system-wide, including the vSphere network configuration and on the Verde data port setting.
- *Single parity—Data is striped across multiple single‐parity arrays, which can tolerate one drive failure without data loss.
Company name: Spectra Logic
Company overview: Spectra Logic develops data storage solutions that solve the problem of short and long-term digital preservation for business and technology professionals dealing with exponential data growth. Spectra enables affordable, multi-decade data storage and access by creating new methods of managing information in all forms of storage-including archive, backup, cold storage, private and public cloud.
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.