Veeam Backup for AWS 1.0 support by Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 Update 4.
This patch enables Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 Update 4 to integrate with Veeam Backup for AWS 1.0. After installing the patch, you will be able to register buckets with cloud-native backups created by Veeam Backup for AWS as an External Repository in Veeam Backup & Replication. This will allow you to perform restores directly from cloud backups, and use Backup Copy jobs to make “off-site” copies of your cloud backups from object storage to a Veeam repository on-premises or in another cloud, as required by the 3-2-1 backup rule.
- Download the patch and extract ZIP file to your backup server.
- Check the current version of Veeam Backup & Replication. It must be 18.104.22.16866 (Update 4b).
- Make sure that no jobs are running and close the console.
- Right-click on the installation file and click "Run as administrator".
- Go through the setup wizard to deploy the patch.
MD5 for kb3053.zip: 7c68aee1664a60181a2aa0317a761be2
SHA-1 for kb3053.zip: abf97b8ed45aa9726aa2bde295425f3bb7e481d5
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.