The following tables display the monitoring and reporting capabilities for Veeam ONE Perpetual (sockets), based on the type of backup license key installed.
Monitoring is not supported for Veeam Backup & Replication servers licensed with Package=Starter
– Veeam ONE will monitor and report against all workloads.VMs only
– Veeam ONE will monitor and report only against VMs. Agents, NAS and other instance-based workloads data will not be collected by Veeam ONE.Non-VM workloads only
– Veeam ONE will monitor and report only against agents, NAS and other instance-based workloads. VMs data will not be collected by Veeam ONE.Cannot add to Veeam ONE
– Veeam Backup&Replication servers cannot be monitored by Veeam ONE.
Single Key Scenarios
* Includes “free” built-in instances (up to 6) to allow evaluation of Veeam Availability Suite (Non-VMs workloads only).
Merged Key Scenarios
In case of mixed infrastructures where a customer has different sites with different products purchased, but still wants to monitor the entire infrastructure with a single Veeam ONE server, the following monitoring rules will apply:NOTE
: Monitoring for "Non-VM workloads only", such as Veeam Agents, is determined by the license key installed in Veeam Backup & Replication.
Veeam ONE rental is able to monitor backup server with any license, except for “Package=Starter”.