Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange also offers advanced functionality for granular recovery, making some previously challenging Exchange restore tasks easier and more efficient than ever. These features allow you to:
- Recover hard-deletedENHANCED (i.e., permanently deleted) items, which you thought might have been lost forever — and even better than Microsoft Outlook recovers them!
- Search and recover Online Archive mailbox items (native Microsoft Exchange mail archive), purged folder supportNEW and hard-deleted items
- Perform 1-click mailbox item recoveries with the web-based restore portal for help desk operators
Veeam Explorer for Microsoft ExchangeNo feature limitations for 30 days!
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 (including SP1 or higher)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (including SP1)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
All editions of Microsoft Exchange Server are supported (Standard and Enterprise).
Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange is available in all editions of Veeam Availability Suite™, Veeam Backup & Replication™ and Veeam Backup Essentials™. It is also included in Veeam Backup™ Free Edition and can be used in conjunction with Veeam Endpoint Backup™ FREE.
For more information about supported features and editions, please refer to the edition comparison guide at the link below.Compare editions
Group Policy Object restore for Active Directory in NEW Veeam Availability Suite 9.5
Search and restore Group Policy Objects (GPOs), Active Directory-integrated Microsoft DNS records and Configuration Partition objects – plus new enterprise-level enhancements for other Veeam Explorers!Learn more
Microsoft Exchange 2013 Free online courses
This course provides all the details you need for Exchange administration. You'll learn about architecture and deployment, what's new in version 2013, security and disaster recovery.Learn more