We’re happy to announce the release of the « Veeam Certified Engineer – Advanced: Design & Optimization » certification, based on Veeam solutions design and architect best practices. To gain the VMCE-A certification you must:
- Have at least attended a VMCE course previously.
- Attend a VMCE-Advanced: Design & Optimization (VMCE-ADO) 2-day course at a « Veeam Authorized Education Center » (VMAEC).
- Pass the VMCE-Advanced: Design & Optimization (VMCE-A1) exam at Pearson VUE local testing facility.
With the release of the new « Veeam Certified Engineer – Advanced: Design & Optimization » (VMCE-ADO) certification, you can upgrade to « Veeam Certified Architect » (VMCA) level, and obtain the highest technical certification on Veeam solutions ! Veeam Certified Architect (VMCA) level is required for Platinum Propartners as well as « Veeam Accredited Service Partners » (VASPs). More info on http://propartner.veeam.com/propartner/php/#hr:VaspDirectory.php?nav=topmenu
In order to benefit from VMCA certification, please:
- Maintain a valid VMCE certificate on the latest version (v9).
- Maintain a valid VMCE-A certificate on the latest version (v1).