for choosing Veeam!
Delivering innovative new features designed to meet customers’ needs and provide 24/7 customers support are part of Veeam commitment to customers and long term partnerships. See how you can save on the benefits you need to enable Availability for the Always-On Enterprise.
Valuable renewal tips & tricks
Get discounts for multi-year renewals
- three-year prepaid renewal ‒ 10%*
- five-year prepaid renewal ‒ 12%*
*Discounts are valid for Basic Support, active support contracts or support contracts that expired less than three months ago. Discounts for other scenarios (support consolidations, Production Support) may vary.
Renew your maintenance in advance and start saving
- You can save up to 25% on the reinstatement fee that applies for the contracts that are expired for more than one month in addition to the regular annual maintenance cost.
- You avoid paying for backdated support since all the contracts are renewed from the date of expiration.
Renewal Request Form
Benefits you like
GET THE BEST ADVANTAGES ON THE MARKET
- Access to the latest major releases, new features and product updates
- Worldwide 24/7 problem resolution support
- Efficient license management
- Compatibility releases for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Multi-year prepayment contracts
GREATEST RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- Capitalize on innovation and gain competitive advantage
- Reduce downtime while increasing operational efficiency
- Ensure high performance of your business
- Gain peace of mind with multiyear renewal and forget about annual budgets
- Save time and effort with accurate self-service management tools
Scania Great Britain Achieves ROI During First DR Test with Veeam
“If you’re going to restore, especially in a DR situation, you’ve got to have 100% confidence in your availability solution. It has to work every time. Veeam provides an insurance policy for availability”, stated Harley Carter, Solutions Architect, Scania Great Britain Limited
Veeam annually commissions an independent survey among its customers to understand how satisfied customers are with Veeam, find out what capabilities and features are the most valuable for our users and their future renewals intention. One of the findings of the 2017 Veeam Customer Satisfaction Research is that our customers understand the business values given by an active maintenance and support contract. And this is proved by the fact that 90% of Veeam customers plan to renew their contract when their current contract is complete, with nearly 80% of respondents rating their likelihood to renew with Veeam at a ‘9’ or ‘10.’
Learn why 91% of customers are confidently recommending Veeam