Veeam Support provides trained resources to research and resolve issues on a timely basis. While an issue is open, the support team will keep you informed of the resolution status, and will notify you when a reported issue has been resolved. If at any point during the resolution process, you become dissatisfied with the handling of your issue, you may use the Talk to Manager form. This allows us to understand your concerns and make adjustments in resources if necessary.
We will make three attempts, on separate business days, to contact you for updates or information on an open case. If we are unable to make contact with you, we may close the case without your consent. If the issue continues to exist, you may open a new case and reference the old one.
Resolution of a support case can include any of the following actions:
- Software that provides a fix for the problem (case closed)
- Permanent business or system workaround (case closed)
- Temporary business or system workaround (case severity level is reduced)
- Action plan for the development of a fix or workaround: milestones and dependencies are set, communicated and tracked (case severity level might be changed)
- Issue is a customer-specific customization or enhancement, and is not covered under maintenance (customer notification, case closed)
It is beyond the scope of Veeam Support’s responsibility to provide installation, configuration and upgrades of our products. Walkthroughs of installations and upgrades are not supported.