Companies continuously update their data centers to get work done faster, more efficiently and to reduce cost. As you look to the future, using legacy backup products in your Modern Data Center isn’t going to cut it. You need the right solution: Join other organizations who have moved away from legacy backup tools — like Acronis, Commvault, IBM Spectrum Protect, Veritas and Unitrends — to Veeam® Availability Suite™.
Organizations like yours cannot afford to be offline. You insist on 24/7 access to growing amounts of data from any device and from anywhere. You are investing in virtualization, the latest cutting edge storage technologies and the cloud. But it’s not enough. Data loss, long recovery times, unreliable data protection and a lack of visibility into your IT environment are slowing you down. It’s time for a change!
Veeam® provides solutions that deliver Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™, meeting SLAs for recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) < 15 minutes for ALL applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility.
Veeam helps organizations like yours make the most of your data center investments by providing:
You can’t change what you don’t see. With Veeam’s proactive monitoring and alerting you will know about issues and be able to act before there is an operational impact. Plus, over 60% of customers say Veeam’s monitoring beats the competition.
- Ensure performance and availability with Veeam ONE™ through:
- 24x7 real-time monitoring and alerting: Notifies you of backup and performance issues
- Resource optimization and capacity planning: Removes the guesswork from planning and provides visibility into resource usage
- Fully-customizable reporting: Simplifies backup compliance and auditing requirements
- And MORE included in the NEW Veeam ONE v9!
- Gain visibility into the Veeam backup infrastructure from inside Microsoft System Center, Kaseya VSA and LabTech
- Get enterprise-level usability with a standalone consoleNEW and Remote Office / Branch Office (ROBO) enhancementsNEW
- Scale your business with a distributed architecture and centralized management console
- Leverage deep VMware integrations with vCloud Director support and a vSphere Web Client Plug-in