Virtualization is a game changer in the data center, and once implemented, it requires that you change your backup methods and strategies to leverage its strengths and unique architecture. As a primary virtualization platform, VMware offers many advantages to server backup and recovery operations. It changes the traditional data protection techniques by leveraging virtualization features to streamline backup and recovery, and make it more efficient. It also provides more flexibility and options for performing backups, restoring VMs and implementing Disaster Recovery.
So, are you looking for better ways to backup your Virtual Machines and create a failover VMware backup strategy
? There are many options for VMware Data Protection, but what are the must-have features?
In this recorded webinar, vExpert Rick Vanover from Veeam discusses:
- Realities and challenges of most widely used VMware backup strategies
- How storage system can be a part of your VMware backup strategy
- Differences between image-based and file-based backups for VMware VMs
- Different application backup and restore scenarios for VMs
- VMware backup best practices