Veeam® is excited to announce enhancements to our pricing strategy that will help resellers and Veeam Cloud and Service Providers (VCPSs) expand their Veeam offerings, provide the maintenance and support demanded by enterprise customers, and go to market with recurring revenue-generating data protection solutions and services for every customers multi-cloud strategy. Here are some of the enhancements we've made that you can take advantage of:
- Subscription pricing: to satisfy customer demand for greater purchasing flexibility, on Feb. 1, you’ll be able to sell customers on Veeam Availability solutions via a price per device subscription (VM, server, workstation) using one, three and five-year subscription options.
- Renewals & Support enhancements: to be more consistent with the market, effective Jan. 1, Veeam has made the following enhancements to Renewals & Support:
- Increased renewal price 2-3% of new license MSRP
- Increased prepaid maintenance on Basic & Production Support
- Reduced renewals expiration grace period from three months to one month
- Added a NEW Premier Support option for enterprise customers
- Reseller program enhancements: in an effort to simplify the Veeam ProPartner Reseller program, we have aligned subscription and perpetual discounts, giving you the predictability needed to do business with Veeam at scale.
- NEW Veeam Cloud & Service Provider (VCSP) pricing: as Veeam’s product portfolio has expanded, we have worked to evolve our program for cloud and managed service providers by significantly simplifying our pricing model. This pricing will go into effect Feb. 1, 2018.