The ability of any retail operation to survive and thrive depends on its ability to operate online in a competitive market. Customers expect to shop securely and reliably across websites and mobile applications.
For retailers, the use of modern technology and the cloud is not only essential, but is a way to collect and leverage customer data to understand their changing needs, allowing them to stay on top of market demand and ahead of the competition.
The benefits of Digital Transformation can help with this along with cost reduction, efficiency, enhanced customer service, improved collaboration and better employee productivity.
This recorded webinar features Dave Russell, VP of Enterprise Strategy at Veeam®, and John Thompson, Director of Technical Operations at Photobox, who discuss:
• The outcomes that digital resilience, digital trust and digital dexterity drive in retail
• How retailers are using technology to drive innovation and transform operational productivity
• How improved data management over multiple platforms can enable faster access and reuse of data for faster development
• The Veeam solutions that will power the retail sector in 2021
• How Photobox are enhancing their data management with Veeam