The core education offering, instructor-led training (ILT), is delivered by « Veeam Authorized Education Centers » (VMAECs) worldwide. These three-day (VMCE) and two-day (VMCE-A: D&O) courses include information on Veeam Availability Suite features and their interaction with core IT technologies.
Every class includes a lecture and hands-on approach, through labs practice (VMCE) or workshop scenarios (VMCE-A: D&O).
ILT is held on pre-scheduled dates and scheduling is established by the Veeam Authorized Education Center.
The VMCE certifications give Veeam experts knowledge that is highly sought-after for implementing Veeam solutions. As a VMCE, you can:
- Identify and resolve issues more efficiently
- Distinguish yourself from your peers
- Get more functionality out of Veeam solutions
professionaladvantage with the highest level of Veeam technical certifications (VMCA).
At Veeam, we reward professionals who invest in us. Engineers who are VMCEs receive the following benefits:
- No queue for your phone support: Direct access to support for critical onsite issues
- Expert designation within the industry for professional services
- Use of VMCE, VMCE-A: D&O and VMCA logos
- Possibility to apply for the Veeam Accredited Service Partner (VASP) if holding a Veeam Certified Architect (VMCA) status.