Veeam is recognizing the importance of protecting your personal information and is committed to safeguarding your privacy online.
We will ask your permission to give away any information that we would need to personally identify you or contact you directly ("Personal Information"). Generally this is required when you subscribe for our newsletters or register your copies of our products.
When you subscribe for our newsletter or information letter about product updates, you are asked for your name and e-mail address.
We will use your IP address to help identify you and your navigation history on our site. This helps us see which parts of our site users are visiting.
When you submit personal information, it is kept in a secure database to ensure that is not subject to any unauthorized data usage.
Use of Personal Information
Links to Other Sites
Cookies, web beacons and similar tracking technologies are used to enhance user experience. Such tracking technologies were originally developed to help a user’s browser save any preferences the user might have set during the session. Nowadays web cookies and beacons are used to track users’ activity on the website and to enhance the user’s visit to the website. A web cookie is a small text sent by the website to your web browser that contains your personal credentials in encrypted form as well as other personal information and personalization of the website. It is worth a note that a cookie cannot retrieve any information from your hard drive, infect your computer with viruses or steal your personal data or in any other way impair your privacy.
A web beacon is a small and generally hidden GIF-image that is incorporated into a web page or an email to keep track on user’s activity on the page or the email. Just like a cookie, a beacon tracks user’s visit and sends the data to the server that is the only to be able to decrypt this data. But unlike cookie, a beacon can not be used for identification purposes, nor can it store any data on your computer as it is not browser-based.
- The Google Analytics features that Veeam has implemented are based on Display Advertising (e.g. Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
- Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
- Veeam uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show Veeam ads on sites across the Internet.
- Veeam and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website.
- Veeam and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to your site.
- We use data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics to understand overall patterns for web site usage.
If you wish to discontinue receiving marketing and/or non-transactional e-mails from us, you may do so in the “My Account” section of our Web site or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of Veeam’s marketing emails. We would like to emphasize that this does not apply to transactional emails related to users’ business relationship with Veeam. Further, you can specify your communication preferences by sending us a request to Veeam_team@veeam.com.
Forums and Blogs
Some of Veeam’s websites contain interactive elements such as discussion forums and blogs that allow users to publish their own content. Any information posted on these blogs and forums becomes public, which means it could be read, collected or used by other users in any manner. Veeam is not responsible for any personally identifiable information you choose to submit in forums. Please, be cautious when disclosing any personal information.
Notice specific to documents available on this web site.
Notice specific to documents available on this web site.
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets and FAQs) from the Services is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (2) no modifications of any Documents are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Notice specific to software available on this web site.
Any software that is made available to download from this web site is the copyrighted work of Veeam. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement , which accompanies or is included with the Software.
Availability and Promotions Disclaimer
Veeam provides access to product and pricing information on an international basis as a result of making such information available on the World Wide Web. Such information may contain references or cross references to products, programs, prices, promotions and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such reference does not imply that Veeam intends to announce or make available such products, programs, promotions or services, under such prices in your country.
Any promotions may not apply in your geographic region. Please check with your Veeam representative regarding product availability, pricing and promotions and the availability thereof in your geographic area.
Prices, promotions, offers & terms and conditions of sale are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions excepted. While quantities last.