Use Veeam’s award-winning software as part of your service offerings with special licensing exclusively for hosting, managed service and cloud service providers.
- Monthly rental by the VM – eliminates up-front capex and aligns your spend with your revenue.
- Perpetual licenses – ideal for long-term client contracts.
Join the 8,500 VMware VSPPs, Microsoft SPLA partners and other service providers that are already part of the Veeam Cloud Provider (VCP) program!
Build your BDR business with Veeam
Backup is expanding to the cloud, and disaster recovery (DR) is widely recognized as a “killer app” for the cloud.
Let Veeam take you into these high-growth markets. Veeam can power a full range of service offerings, including:
Whatever your clients’ needs and whatever your business strategy, Veeam is the best way to turn the cloud opportunity into your profitable reality.
The choice is yours – you can build your own data protection service with Veeam, or resell Veeam-powered data protection services from a Veeam Cloud Provider. Either way, you can expand your service portfolio and stay relevant in a market that’s increasingly moving to the cloud. Don’t be left behind!
For service providers that are looking to build their own data protection services, Veeam lets you:
- Maintain control: Get just what you need – the best backup software in the market – to power your differentiated backup offering. Veeam doesn’t compete with its own cloud backup service.
- Add value: You already have the resources and expertise to stand up a hosted solution. Put them to work to maximize your value-add and margin.
- It's easy: Veeam Availability Suite is easy-to-deploy and use. It doesn’t take a team of consultants, and the software is incredibly reliable and easy-to-use.
Not interested in standing up your own service? Resell Veeam-powered data protection services from a Veeam Cloud Provider. Find a Veeam Cloud Provider.
Gain competitive advantage with Veeam
The hosting business has become highly competitive. Whether you offer IaaS, PaaS or SaaS, you need to drive down costs and provide an added level of service to your clients. Veeam helps you do both in an area of critical concern to your clients – backup and disaster recovery (BDR).
- Save on software with simple per-VM licensing and a host of capabilities built right in.
- Save on storage with “forever incremental” backups, deduplication, compression and the flexibility to use any mix of storage.
- Save on staff with a solution that eliminates agents and the constant tuning and troubleshooting common with most backup software.
- Stand out from the competition with recovery objectives (RPOs and RTOs) measured in minutes, not hours.
- Win new clients with recovery options the competition can’t touch.
- Document compliance with backup and DR policies, including verification of actual recoverability.
Connect with more than 157,000 Veeam customers and resellers
Veeam is used by more than 157,000 organizations around the world to protect more than 9.1 million VMs. Many of these organizations – and the resellers they rely on – are looking to extend on-premises deployments of Veeam offsite. This represents yet another opportunity for service providers that partner with Veeam to provide:
- Cloud repositories – for offsite backups. Learn more
- DR sites – leverage the cloud as a cost-effective alternative to traditional warm sites. Learn more
- and more!
Grow recurring revenue and increase valuation
However you incorporate Veeam into your service offering:
- BaaS and DRaaS powered by Veeam
- Hosted (or managed) VMs protected by Veeam
- Offsite infrastructure for Veeam
… one thing is the same: Veeam is a great way to grow recurring revenue. And recurring revenue is a great way to increase company valuation – the ultimate measure of commercial success.
“We feel we're involved in a true partnership rather than a vendor-customer relationship. We’re taking an integrated approach with Veeam toward mutual success.”
Read case study
The Veeam Cloud Provider (VCP) program is designed to build a partnership between you and Veeam.
- Pay as you grow: Monthly rental means no up-front capital expense. As your revenue grows, our revenue grows too – now that’s a partnership.
- Predictable pricing: When you build service offerings around Veeam, you need pricing and licensing to be predictable. Changes to rental pricing are limited to once a year, and your pricing remains the same for the entire term of your rental agreement.
- Flexible deployment: You need flexibility to meet each of your client’s particular needs. You can deploy Veeam backup servers, proxies and repositories wherever you need to – including at client sites. There are no restrictions and no extra charges for deployments across sites – simply license Veeam for each VM to be protected, and deploy Veeam components wherever you need them.
- 24x7 support: To support your 24x7 operation.
Make more money with Veeam
Veeam drives both top-line and bottom-line revenue growth:
- Increase client retention with the peace of mind that comes from Veeam-powered data protection.
- Attract new clients with powerful backup, recovery and replication capabilities that become another reason for clients to have you manage or protect their workloads. You can even use Veeam to migrate workloads to the cloud.
- Maximize revenue per client with tiered SLAs, chargeable restore services and compliance reporting – all at no extra cost to you.
- Drive down costs: With Powerful, Easy-to-Use and Affordable Modern Data Protection – Built for Virtualization™ and the Cloud.
Join the Veeam Cloud Provider program today – there’s no fee to apply, no obligation to buy, and you’ll gain access to special licensing exclusively for hosting, managed service and cloud service providers.