Exclusively for Hosting, Managed Service and Cloud Providers
Use Veeam’s award-winning software as part of your service offerings with special licensing exclusively for hosting, managed service and cloud providers.
- Monthly rental by the VM – to align with your business model. Available in more than 70 countries from more than 50 Veeam rental resellers.
- Perpetual licenses – ideal for long-term client contracts. Available from thousands of Veeam resellers worldwide.
Join the 3,000+ VMware VSPPs, Microsoft SPLA partners and other service providers who are already part of the Veeam Cloud Provider (VCP) program!Program Overview
“The backup we offer with Veeam is an added value to our cloud services that helps us to generate more business.”Read case study
“We like Veeam’s pricing model – it’s fair, easy to understand and aligns with our business model.”Read case study
“We needed a tool that was flexible, reliable and consistent. Veeam Backup & Replication met all our criteria.”Read case study
Build Your Backup Business with Veeam
Backup is expanding to the cloud, and disaster recovery (DR) is widely recognized as a “killer app” for the cloud.
Let Veeam take you into these high-growth markets. Veeam can power a full range of service offerings, including:
Whatever your clients’ needs and whatever your business strategy, Veeam is the best way to turn the cloud opportunity into your profitable reality.More ▼
Gain Competitive Advantage with Veeam
The hosting business has become highly competitive. Whether you offer Iaas, PaaS or SaaS, you need to drive down costs and provide an added level of service to your clients. Veeam helps you do both in an area of critical concern to your clients – backup and disaster recovery (BDR).More ▼
Connect with 65,000 Veeam Customers
Veeam is used by 65,000 organizations around the world to protect more than 4 million VMs. Many of these organizations are looking to extend their on-premise deployment of Veeam offsite. This represents yet another opportunity for service providers who partner with Veeam to provide:
- Offsite backup repositories
- Recovery in the cloud
- Virtual DR sites
Grow Recurring Revenue and Increase Valuation
However you incorporate Veeam into your service offering:
- BaaS, RaaS or DRaaS powered by Veeam
- Veeam data protection for virtualized workloads that you host or manage for your clients
- IaaS for Veeam Backup & Replication customers
… one thing is the same: Veeam is a great way to grow recurring revenue. And recurring revenue is a great way to increase company valuation – the ultimate measure of commercial success.
Partner for Success
“We feel we're involved in a true partnership rather than a vendor-customer relationship. We’re taking an integrated approach with Veeam toward mutual success.”
– Tim Vogel, Chief Technology Officer, XtiumRead case study
The Veeam Cloud Provider (VCP) program is designed to build a partnership between you and Veeam. Learn more about the many partner-focused features of the program.More ▼
Make More Money with Veeam
Veeam drives both top-line and bottom-line revenue growth:
- Increase client retention with the peace of mind that comes from Veeam-powered data protection.
- Attract new clients with powerful backup, recovery and replication capabilities that become another reason for clients to have you manage or protect their workloads. You can even use Veeam to migrate workloads to the cloud.
- Maximize revenue per client with tiered SLAs, chargeable restore services and compliance reporting – all at no extra cost to you.
- Drive down costs: With Powerful, Easy-to-Use and Affordable Modern Data Protection – Built for Virtualization™.
Sign up Today!
Becoming a Veeam Cloud Provider is easy! You can complete the application in 2 minutes, and everything can be done online. And once you’re accepted, you’ll have access to the Veeam ProPartner Portal where you can access a wealth of marketing, sales and technical materials.Join now