What’s new in Veeam Data Platform?
Veeam® Data Platform advances enterprise‑grade recovery capabilities that ensure
confidence in the face of disaster or cyberattacks across the hybrid cloud.
NEW direct‑to‑object storage, expanded cloud‑native support and trusted immutability everywhere for greater
ransomware protection allows you to protect more and recover faster with the efficiency of working in a single platform.
Protect servers, workstations and laptops
Secure Backup & Fast Recovery
- Fast, application‑aware, image‑based backups for VMware, Hyper‑V and more!
- Bulletproof ransomware protection with immutable backups functionality
- Lower costs with archive‑to‑cloud storage options without blowing up your monthly bill
Remote Worker Data Protection
- Endpoint protection: back up to a local cache resume once the connection has been reestablished
- Daily schedule: set up backup events daily or based on user activity
- CryptoLocker protection to protect backup files residing on USB based backup storage
Veeam Data Platform
We keep businesses running.
We provide organization with resiliency through a broad platform that provides data security, data recovery and data freedom for their hybrid cloud.
Multi‑layered security gives confidence that your data is always protected
Recover exactly what you need, where and when you need it
Protect all your data, anywhere, any way, with zero lock‑in
Veeam Data Platform
Proven Recovery Orchestration
Proactive Monitoring and Analytics
Secure Backup and Fast Recovery
In the Cloud
Trusted by 450k+ customers worldwide
What Our Customers are Saying on TrustRadius
I use Veeam Backup & Replication to back up my entire Infrastructure, both physical and virtual. I also use it to move virtual servers off Nutanix to VMware with very little effort. It's the only software I have found that does it.
Gregory Johnson, Senior Analyst
We currently utilize Veeam Backup & Replication for our system backups for our Virtual Environment, as well as a few physical servers. We utilize both the backup and the replication feature, create immutable copies, and replicate both to a cloud environment as well as a 2nd datacenter.
Manager in Information Technology