Veeam® Availability Suite™ gives you fast, transaction‑level recovery of SQL databases. With agentless transaction log backup and replay, you can quickly perform point‑in‑time restores of your Microsoft SQL Server databases — down to an individual transaction!
Browse directly from a single‑pass, agentless backup or storage snapshot without the need to restore an entire virtual machine (VM) or use third‑party tools.
#1 Backup and Recovery tool for Microsoft SQL Server
- Fast, reliable, application‑aware, image‑based backups
- Unlimited capacity and cost savings for long‑term data retention on object storage
- Lower RPOs and faster backups to the leading storage providers
- Choose the desired restore point and add your SQL Server backup to the scope
- Get an at‑a‑glance view of your SQL Server hierarchy including all instances, databases and their properties
- No need to login to individual backup servers
- Restore databases to a specific point in time, to the same or different SQL Server, or to original location
- Perform restore of multiple databases at once or all databases on a server
- Perform table‑level recovery or run transaction log replay
Covering you in those everyday disasters
Backing up and restoring an SQL database and ensuring low RTOs and RPOs has never been so easy!
You don’t need to be an expert or know what MDF, NDF and LDF files mean — the wizard‑driven process will guide you through, detecting all available databases and instances that you can restore directly from your backups:
- Create application‑consistent, image‑level backups with advanced, application‑aware processing for both virtual and physical environments
- Search and restore to original location with one click
- Based on your needs you can export a database to custom locations and attach it to any SQL Servers
Trusted by 350K+ Customers Worldwide
Also available for ANY enterprise Application
Veeam Availability Suite allows you to quickly and reliably restore various enterprise applications, including Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory and Oracle!
Zero in on exactly what you need to recover and restore individual items directly from your backups for fast granular recovery.