Veeam® bridges the availability gap by providing Availability for the Modern Data Center™, which delivers RPOs and RTOs (RTPO™) of < 15 minutes for ALL applications and data.Product Overview What's New in v8 (Backup) What's New in v8 (ONE) Top 10 Reasons to Choose Veeam
The results are clear – a recent ESG survey* finds those who switch to Veeam increase their availability and find a reliable solution they can trust.
- 96% of Veeam recoveries are within RTO SLAs, compared to 78% for other solutions
- 83% of Veeam customers are more confident in their current backup compared to previous solutions
- 71% of Veeam customers report improved reliability of backups compared to other solutions
- 84% of Veeam Virtual Lab users save time by avoiding deployment problems
- 71% of customers say their risk awareness has improved using Veeam monitoring and reporting tools compared to other solutions
Veeam vs. competition
Top 10 Reasons Enterprises Choose Veeam
Always-On Business™ can be met with Veeam® Availability Suite™ v8 and the key capabilities that deliver what organizations need to meet the needs of today and be ready for tomorrow.Register now
See Veeam at VMware Partner Exchange
Make sure to visit us at our booth #609 in the expo hall to learn more about partnering with us and attend our speaking session to find out what we have planned for our partners in 2015.Learn more
Read the Veeam Data Center Availability Report 2014
See the results of a global survey among 760 CIOs to find out why enterprises face an “availability gap” and how they can save $1.5M each year with availability solutions!Read now
See what's new in Veeam Availability Suite v8!
Join our webinar and see how version 8 delivers solutions that provide Availability for the Modern Data Center, with RTPO < 15 minutes for ALL applications and data.Watch now
Veeam Products Help The Mirazon Group Reach Upmarket Clients
Read success story | Browse all success storiesWe recommend all Veeam products to our clients because they are well-written, they add value, and they are simple to use. They also enable us to work with clients we might not have approached before because of their extensive VMware deployments.