Veeam® ONE™ is a powerful monitoring, reporting, and capacity planning tool for VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and the Veeam backup infrastructure. It helps enable Availability for the Modern Data Center™ by providing complete visibility of the IT environment to detect issues before they have operational impact.Product Overview Veeam ONE: Free vs Paid Sneak Peek: NEW Veeam Availability Suite v9
Powerful monitoring and reporting for backup and virtual infrastructures
Works right out of the box saving you time and money
All-in-one solution with competitive pricing
Veeam ONE is an integral part of delivering Availability for the Modern Data Center by providing complete visibility and control of your virtual and backup environments. It helps overcome the increasing challenges you will face while working to meet the needs of the Always-On Business™ through:
- 24x7 real-time monitoring and alerting notifying you of backup and performance issues before users are affected
- Resources optimization and capacity planning removing the guesswork from planning and providing complete visibility of resource usage across your entire infrastructure
- Fully-customizable reporting designed to simplify backup compliance auditing requirements and provide concise pictures of resources and workloads. Includes over 25 backup reports to help maintain system availability, visibility and control.
How to leverage Veeam ONE for backup infrastructure deployment
Veeam ONE’s technology is based on advanced analysis, industry best practices and years of experience. Dashboards offer at-a-glance health assessments of your backup and virtual infrastructures in one all-inclusive solution designed to provide you complete visibility of your performance with one-click, drill down access to granular details, when needed. And, with no limits on the number of Veeam Backup & Replication servers, hosts, vCenter Servers, SCVMM servers and Hyper-V Failover Clusters that can be monitored and reported on, users can easily experience the benefits of Veeam ONE for their entire environment.
- 24x7 real-time monitoring and alerting
- 25+ Backup reports
- Infrastructure Assessment tools for backup
- Advanced Capacity Planning with “what if” analysis and resource reservations
- Multi-tenant reporting and monitoring
- 200+ pre-set Alarms
- Fully-customizable reporting and documentation
- Custom Report Builder
- Health and performance dashboards
I was already familiar with Veeam Backup & Replication because it had saved the day during our crisis, but I had no idea how amazing Veeam ONE can be…it instantly began giving us more insight into our backup environment and virtual environment than we had ever had before. For example, I immediately began getting emails about VMs with too many snapshots and CPU usage.
Veeam ONE is available in a full version and a Free Edition. Neither edition limits the number of hosts, vCenter Servers, SCVMM servers or Hyper-V Failover Clusters of hosts you can monitor and report on, and upgrading to the full version of Veeam ONE is as simple as installing a full license key.
See a complete comparison of all the differences between the full version and Free Edition of Veeam ONE.
Veeam ONE provides complete visibility of your virtual and backup environments to detect issues before they have an operational impact and help you protect the data that matters most. It’s powerful, easy to use and fully integrated, at a competitive per-socket price. Veeam ONE can be purchased as a standalone solution or as part of the following suites, combining complete visibility with the modern data protection of Veeam Backup & Replication™.
- Veeam Availability Suite™ is designed for any sized-business leveraging server virtualization, modern storage applications and the cloud to deliver the robust backup and recovery capabilities you need to meet the visibility, scalability and disaster recovery requirements of your VMware or Hyper-V environment.
- Veeam Backup Essentials™ is designed specifically for small businesses managing virtual environments of six sockets or less. It delivers the exact same functionality as Veeam Availability Suite at a savings of up to 60% or more!
Learn how Northwestern University relies on Veeam Backup & Replication for data protection and Veeam ONE for virtualization managementLearn more about Complete Visibility
Veeam serves as our watchdog over the virtual environment. It gives us control over VMs by alerting us to issues like low disk space and CPU thresholds.