When trying to remove a Search Server from BEM by clicking the remove button, the server being removed is stuck in a "Removing" state.
Veeam encourages backing up your SQL DB before making any changes.
- Go to Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (May need to be installed separately)
- Connect to the "ServerName\Instance" of the server that has the Backup Enterprise Manager DB
- Expand the Databases tab to get to the "VeeamBackupReporting" DB
- Expand the Tables tab to go to the "Catalog.SearchServers" Table
- Right click edit top 200 rows (SQL 2008) or open table (SQL 2005)
- Delete the row with the search server name that is stuck in the removing state.
- Restart the BEM service.
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.