Note this does not apply to Veeam Backup Jobs, only to Veeam Backup Copy operations.
The following errors can be received during Veeam Backup Copy Jobs, restore from a copied backup, or “health check” of a copied backup:
- All instances of the storage metadata are corrupted
- Metadata slot is corrupted. Slot offset: [x]
- Wrong digest value for block number [n]
- Failed to decompress LZ4 block: Incorrect decompression result or length (result: 'x', expected length: 'y')
- Zlib decompression error
- RLE decompression buffer overflow. Declared buffer size: [x]. Current position: [y]
- Declared size of the data and the length of the supplied buffer are different. Declared data size: [x]. Buffer length: [y].