Uninstalling the plug-in using Plugin Manager only removes it from the list of plugins but leaves Veeam components (reports, monitors, etc.) and database data intact.
Uninstalling the Veeam Backup & Replication Plug-in by means of the LabTech Plugin Manager is not supported. If you accidentally remove the plug-in using the Plugin Manager, you will additionally need to delete the backup historical data from the LabTech database. To delete data, you must run a SQL script provided by Veeam Software against the LabTech database.
To correctly uninstall the plug-in follow this procedure:
- Download the following script if you are running plugin version 1.1 and the following script if you are running plugin version 1.1.2.
- Open the LabTech Control Center.
- From the Control Center menu, choose Help > Plugin Manager > Disable Veeam Backup & Replication Plugin.
- Click Advanced, select Manage Plugins > Remove plugin.
- If you are running LabTech 10 or 11 click Advanced, select Reload Plugins > Reload DBAgent Plugins. In the displayed dialog box, click Yes. Wait for LabTech to restart the database agent. If you are running LabTech 2013 skip this step.
- Run the script from step 1 against LabTech database.
- Restart the Control Center.
- After you restart the Control Center, clear the LabTech system cache. To do this, from the Control Center menu, choose Tools > Reload System Cache.